Bianca D. McCall, LMFT
- TED Speaker
- Licensed Clinical Therapist
- 25 Years Behavioral Health
- 12 Years Healthcare Founder & CEO, and Health-Tech Entrepreneur
- Author Pathways in Crisis Services Foundational Course, and Trauma-Informed Care in Crisis Services for Paraprofessionals Course; Instructor for pre and post service members at University of Nevada, Reno, Centers for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies (CASAT, Region 9)
- Certification Specialist at University of Nevada, Reno, Centers for the Application of Substance Abuse Technologies (CASAT, Region 9)
Boards & Committees
- Advisor, Suicide Prevention Resources Center (SPRC)
- Specialist, American Association of Suicidologists (AAS)
- National Best Practices Reviewer
- Contributor, National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (Clinical Education, Professional Standards, Technology)
Reach-In Now™ is the culmination of her radical empathy and lived experiences from trials to championship at every level in her sport, in healthcare, and in education. Less than 1% of the global population can claim the level of expertise and influence Bianca possesses. She is the truest form of a disruptor and winner.
Bianca, is originally from the San Francisco Bay Area and grew up in Sonoma County, California. She is the eldest child and only daughter of Dave and Beatrice McCall. She has two brothers, two nieces, two nephews, and two canine family members. Bianca brings a genuineness and outpour of passion to every space she is in. She enjoys her first love of basketball, now as a recreational player and very emotional spectator. She considers herself highly competitive although she is known for her approachability and humility. Bianca- a serious foodie, loves traveling, movie-watching, and golf.